The “Internal Quality Assurance Cell” of NMKRV focuses on a steady and continuous quest to ensure quality in all areas of administration and academics, worthy of this institution and all the stakeholders.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Seminars, Workshops, Events, Cultural Activities, Lectures, Debates, Quiz and any other program designed and executed by the IQAC Cell intends to fulfill these objectives:
- Encourage Learning Outcomes and Research
- Develop Cognitive Excellence, Ethical Sensibilities and Historical Understanding.
- Enhance intellectual deliberations that have the potential to impart stability to one’s personality.
- Reiterate the importance of harmony by aligning one’s emotional states, intellectual understanding and actions.
- To go beyond the relationship between education, learning, examinations and competitions.
- To help choose students the one area or agency they should dedicate themselves to.
- To assist faculty, staff and students to be culturally multi-lingual in a world dividing along class, ethics and economic considerations.
- To create and sustain models of ‘knowledge’ which are inter-cultural, inter-disciplinary and holistic.
- To encourage our faculty to engage, mentor, provoke and stimulate the process of learning in our students.
|Dr. Snehalata G Nadiger
- Dr. S N Srimathi
- Prof. Mala Sridhara
Associate Professor, Department of Psychology
- Dr. C.VasantaValli
Head, Department of Commerce
- Prof. G.Lokesh
Head, Department of Physics
- Dr. RenukaSomaluRathod
Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce
- Sri. VijethRajashekarShetty
Assistant Professor, PG Department of Chemistry
- Sri. Manoj B A
Assistant Professor, PG Department of Mass Communication
- Ms. Shobha V
Lecturer, Department of Commerce
- Dr. ParimalaNijagal
Lecturer, Department of English
Senior Administrative Officers
- Sri. Sridhar K
- Sri. Subramanyam K G
- Smt. Suman Prasad
Head, Department of Biotechnology